- Looking for a healthier and more convenient alternative to regular milk? A2 gir cow full cream milk powder might be just what you need! This milk powder is made by spray-drying A2 milk, which preserves all of its natural goodness and benefits.
- It's also high in calcium and comes in an airtight, resealable pouch that ensures its freshness.
- A2 milk is a great source of protein, containing 8 grams per 8-ounce glass. It's also a healthier choice than regular A1 milk, as A2 milk is easier to digest and has several health benefits. The two major proteins in milk are casein and whey, and A2 milk has a higher proportion of A2 beta-casein protein, which is easier to digest than A1 beta-casein.
- This 100% natural gir cow milk powder can be used in a variety of dishes, such as cakes, yogurt, milk sweets, and pastries. It's also a great option for people who are lactose intolerant or have trouble digesting regular milk.
- When it comes to storage, this milk powder has a shelf life of 12 months from manufacturing. Once you've reconstituted it, be sure to keep it refrigerated at or below 4 degrees Celsius.
- 500g of gir cow milk powder makes 5000ml of milk, and there's no unpleasant smell or added chemicals or additives.
If you're wondering how to make milk from milk powder, it's easy!
All you need to do is take a clean vessel, add 900ml of water, heat it until lukewarm, take it off the flame, add 100g of milk powder to the water, and stir vigorously until the powder dissolves. Use a whisker for best results to prevent lumps from forming. You can use the milk for any of your beverages or sweets.
Overall, A2 gir cow full cream milk powder is a healthy and safe option for feeding children above 2 years old. If you live in an area where it's difficult to get A2 milk, this milk powder is a great alternative. Not only is it convenient, but it's also full of natural goodness and benefits that will keep you healthy and happy.